2.6.09

Freaking Out

Ironic that although I’m freaking out about not having enough time, I’m wasting time by blogging.

I’m just going to take the next five minutes to rant about how ridiculously busy i am going to be over the next few days.

Wednesday- Programs need to be finished by.. hopefully.. today, NSU Staff meeting (5pm-7pm)
Thursday- Chinese Final, CS Project Due, Superlatives
Friday – Physics Homework Due, Math Homework Due, Chinese Skit
Saturday – CS Final, NSU Banquet [if i dont finish CS early.. theres a possibility that the car to Banquet will leave without me D: ]
Monday – Physics Final

I still need to learn everything about Rotational motion for my physics final, Everything relating to vectors for Math, etcetcetc.

Did i mention that i almost lost all my chinese notes today? Lucky Jamie picked them up from 10th week dinner for me today.

.. here’s to midnight buddies. Who’s with me?! =(((

3 comments:

william says said...

haha funnily enough, i blogged out of stress for the first time in awhile. you seem to have a lot on your plate, but i'm sure you'll do well!

George said...

haha not midnight buddies!

more like...3 or 4 or 5am buddies :)

Think about it this way. Crazy amounts of hard work for a little more than a week, then its done! totally worth it.

t said...

):

I'm probably going to be one of your late night buddies. UGH.

on the bright side, ONE MORE WEEK. What's your schedule for finals?

Post a Comment

write here! :)