30.6.09

SUmmer so far, + new aspirations!

Listening to: Circus- Britney Spears <= omg first english music in AGES!
Random Thought of the Day: ... I probably should have done my homework :[

GUESS WHAT?!
I applied to be a writer of MakeUseOf :D I'm pretty excited, because it seems like they hire a lot of people, and I think writing for a Tech blog would be a pretty nice addition to my resume. That and I obsessively keep track of that stuff anyways, so it wouldn't even be a burden! ^__^ I'm really excited. WISH ME LUCK :D

With that said, I'm going to try to find some work freelancing as a writer. I'm not working this summer, so I've got to find SOME way to make a bit of cash. I think I can do it ><; It probably won't be a lot of money, but hey, its money for something I don't mind doing, so why not :)

Others:
I can now say " that person is Megan Fox" and "I came to school in an airplane" in japanese.
In case anyone is wondering, those two sentences are "あのひとはMegan Foxです" <= sorry dunno my kanji / katakana yet. "私は飛行機で学校にきました。" .. in hiragana that'd be "わたしはひこうきでがっこうにきました." ^__^ I like japanese.

I am also doing terribly in linear algebra.. but thats also cuz i'd rather be bored and browse random webpages than do homework. :[

2 comments:

amy said...

Knowing those two sentences in Japanese seem really useful XDD You should interject them randomly in your conversations. XDD

stina said...

LOL i wanna learn Japansese too!!! :((
And congrats on the job!! Sounds like fun :D

Post a Comment

write here! :)