5.6.09

I stole this from Stina

Stina did one, and I feel like procrastinating, cuz I’m exhausted and don’t want to learn anymore! so here it is..

a chronology of how my taste in guys has changed LOL

   Unfortunately, this boy did not grow up well :( I had the biggest crush on him in elementary school… but no longer [thank goodness, because he is no longer good looking =X ]

Jake Gyllenhaal … I guess when I was younger I liked more white people…

  Howie from the Backstreet Boys. Surprisingly , now that I think about it, my favorite backstreet boy was NOT nick carter. Go me!

 

 

 

  Chris Trousdale of Dream Street, circa 7th Grade?

Strangely enough, it was Jesse McCartney of DReam Street that ended up making it big, even though he was the baby [and one of the lesser noticed members] of Dream Street.

Its okay though. Chris and Jesse are the only ones that grew up well :)

 

and now prepare for the onslaught of asians…

   by FAR my FAVORITE japanese actor! I watched Hana Yori Dango not because of the plot, or because anyone said “omg its so cute”

but because Oguri Shun going “Ma-Ki-No” is SOOO CUTEEEEE *squee*

 

 

 

 

  Wu Chun – my favorite Taiwanese actor! The only reason I watched even 2 episodes of the awesomely crappy Taiwanese version of Hana Kimi is because of Wu Chun.

Interestingly, I only started liking him after george mentioned him to me.

 

 TThey dress awesomely. Every asian guy needs to dress like this, because it is just too awesome. Thank you Korean Pop culture.

  And my favorite member of my favorite band, U-Know Yunho from DBSK!

heehee.

watching Yunho dance makes me happy.

 

 

 

lolol i think my taste in guys is getting more and more… feminine. That and … I seem to gravitate largely to Asian guys. =) yay for embracing my culture? LOL

and notice that Yunho and Wu chun bear an interesting resemblance to my favorite boy of all :

IMG_2531 heehee <3

3 comments:

stina said...

heehhee i like how our taste in guys got progressively asian and girlier XD heehhe

T.J. said...

i liked howie the best too!

Steven said...

only the last guy in this post is cool mang. SO hawt !111!1!.

Post a Comment

write here! :)