20.6.09

[not so] poetic at 3 am

Listening to: So Hot- Wonder Girls
Random Thought of the Day: Sometimes I wonder whether... its true or not. but then I feel guilty for doubting.

the musk of skin
a handful of purple stars
waiting for your name to appear
impatient tapping
frustrated, the clock ticks down
scrolling through pictures of you and me
laughter, soft kisses
my cheek feels the warmth of your lips
why doesn't phone ring?
cold words, harsh words
misunderstandings seep beneath my skin
i worry too much, relax
he'll call, he'll call
remember the fireworks? the happy glow
what about those days before?
let one moment wash it away!
no, no.
I cannot fall slave to a second's romance
watching and waiting for it to appear
a small gift, or a dangling carrot
it keeps me still
why isnt it ringing?
shush... just believe.


the phone rings.

1 comments:

t said...

i like this one! (:

Post a Comment

write here! :)