22.5.09

Listening to: Lies- Big Bang
Random Thought of the Day: OMG so much stuff I want to do! but already, the day is over and it's time for bed :(

Just a couple [maybe?] interesting statistics:

I the last [almost two] week[s], I've had 297 ounces of tea, 130 ounces of water, 78 ounces of Coffee, 52 ounces of smoothie, 48 ounces of diet soda, 45 ounces of soy milk, and 20 ounces of sports drinks.

I've averaged about 5.88 hours of sleep a night (which is surprisingly decent, and also largely offset by the amount of sleep I get on weekends). SEE GUYS? I'm not as sleep deprived as you all think!

I'm really happy right now because I just started talking to a old high school friend that I haven't seen all year. He taught me how to breakdance for a while last summer, and we used to randomly gym / get ice cream together <= how contradictory. I found out that he's gonna be going to PCC for summer school too and I'M REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE NOW I'M NOT GONNA BE A LONER THERE ANYMOREEE. Well, technically I still am, since we are not going to be taking the same classes, but it's okay. It's still nice to have someone to, for example, meet up with between classes and stuff. And we might go karaoke, cuz he's korean, and I like korean music.

Christina and I went to go get Late Night and Bcafe earlier today, and I had my first burger at UCLA! Well.. technically it was a quarter of a burger. It was decent, but I think I prefer In n out =d
and getting smoothies without any sherbet ROCKS. They taste so much better because they're not NEARLY as sweet. Thank you, random people, for giving me ideas when I am swiping you guys while working at register.

okay so I barely slept last night, and will be needing to get up in about 4 hours [again] to go eat breakfast before class. It would probably be prudent for me to sleep now.

I WANT TO SEE STAR TREK OVER THE LONG WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Steven said...

How do you keep of how much you sleep and drink? interesting..

Melinda said...

first burger at ucla? i was about to say that it took you a while, but then i realized that i've never had a burger here. hmmm. maybe i'll try a smoothie sans sherbet...

Post a Comment

write here! :)