22.4.09

Singing in the Shower

Listening to: The River Below- Billy Talent
Random Thought of the Day: MY TIP WAS FEATURED ON LIFEHACKER!!!!!

mmmm freshly baked chocolate chip cookies <3

Sometimes, a quiet moment to think for yourself, without feeling pressured or rushed, is the perfect way to solve that pressing dilemma. Not that my CS project is close to being solved. However, I definitely felt that a nice long shower helped me come up with an idea to start my code. Maybe I should do that more often: just sit and think about a problem, without being too anxious about not finding a solution. I think when you're in the shower, there's no need to think of anything, because you're not technically "working on a problem," you're just showering, with the problem floating around in your head. Then, your subconscious slaves away at untangling your mental knots while you're sudsing up, and when you rinse, voila! The dirt washes away, and you're one puzzle piece closer to truth.

Or maybe i'm making this much more philosophical than it should be =d

1 comments:

stina said...

that happens to me a lot :P showers are soo amazing xD

Post a Comment

write here! :)