15.4.09

Prime

After reading Prime’s article on prescription drug abuse, I’m starting to get the feeling that, had I known about Adderall last quarter, I wouldn’t have done so badly on my midterms and finals. I’m actually MORE tempted to try them out.

I don’t quite think that was the effect they were going for, though.


~edit

I had a dream about stealing some ADD kid's adderall yesterday night. I think it was a combination of chatting with Tina about how her friend is socially ADD, and reading in Prim about the effects of Adderall. I didn't stay asleep long enough to see what dream-Adderall does to me though. =d

3 comments:

stina said...

HUGS, NOT DRUGS!!
:D

and, i changed ur link! xD

Steven said...

wtf is social ADD.

angie said...

according to my friend, Social ADD is like.. when you have friends EVERYWHERE so you have millions of friends, and arent really that close to many of them.

i'm pretty socially ADD too :(

Post a Comment

write here! :)