20.4.09

Apartment!!

So now i am officially… 99% sure I will be able to move out next year! Yay! I will be moving into 430 Kelton which, interestingly, is where lots of the parties I went to have been held.

 

The things I am most excited for:

 

- Having a MICROWAVE!

- Having a fridge that fits a carton of Soymilk

- Being able to eat/cook whatever I want, whenever I feel like it

- BAKING!!

- Having a BATHROOM that doesnt require a key to get into. and isn’t far away.

-TORRENTINGGGGGGG :D

-Having room for my other school friends to camp out in

 

Things I’ll miss

- Being a 2 minute walk from everyone I know

- Visiting people at 2 AM

- Puzzles Runs

- Not having to do dishes. Or chores, for that matter.

- Proximity to campus D: <= incentive to Gym.

- Super high speed internets! Not that.. Dykstra is all that Super high speed.

- Floor / Hill events

 

its late and i have a midterm tomorrow, so that’s all I can think of for now =d  YAYY APARTMENTS.

1 comments:

stina said...

noooo ur gonna be so far awayyy :(

yay for more blogging!

Post a Comment

write here! :)