30.4.09

Ebay-ing!!!

So under Melinda’s influence (well.. after reading her blog and then running into her in the bathroom)… I started browsing Ebay vintage. AND I BID ON STUFF FOR THE FIRST TIME! hope i get them! *cross fingers*

neon Nike windbreaker! unfortunately the end time of the auction is somewhere around 5AM Pacific time, so i just set my max bid at 15, and will hope for the best.

Chunky knot ring! It’s KINDA like hte one Melinda wanted, but different at the same time. Like as of two months ago, I began some weird obsession with rings. And now i’m going to confirm that obsession by actually buying one. LOL i’m going to check up on this auction at like.. 8 am tomorrow morning.. and welll.. if i get it i get it if i don’t i dont.

i’m excited!! :D


EDIT** I WON BOTH OF THEM!! XP
the jacket for $15 + free shipping
and the ring for $0.99 + $2.65 shipping.

for the jacket.. iono something weird happened.. like the person I was bidding against bid the same amount as me, but for some weird reason, I won it. LOL yayyyy

5 comments:

unordinare said...

wowww that ring is pretty cute/cheap :)

Melinda said...

i'm loving the ring! good luck bidding!

George said...

2.65 free shipping

huh?

T.J. said...

Liking the jacket! We should do online shopping together like every month when we move in :)

Melinda said...

did you win? you should have bought the forever 21 dress if you liked it! i'm not one of those i'll-kill-you-if-we-have-the-same-dress type girls. that's why i link all the stuff on my blog - it's all for sharing!

Post a Comment

write here! :)