24.4.09

Coding Coding Coding

Listening to: Romantic- ShinEE
Random Thought of the Day: I wonder how much lack of sleep it takes to kill someone.

Even though staying up past 3 am last night makes me very very tired [and puffy!] today, being able to say that I coded for 7.5 hours straight makes me feel really fulfilled. And I didn't even make much progress... However, I am now done with the main boolean function of my CS project, and am now moving on to translating the input string!! Joy! And... strange as it may seem, I cannot WAIT to come back from class and code some more.

The reason coding is so addicting (to me, at least) is because of that mounting excitement while you're building up your functions, and the little surge of adrenaline right every time you compile. Even though a good 95% of those clicks will result in either compile or runtime errors, the feeling of accomplishment and relief when the code finally DOES compile is GREAT. I cannot describe how excited I was last night when I tested my bools and they all worked PERFECTLY.

I am such a nerd :(

note#1- Steven Nguyen is my hero of the WEEKKKKKKK i could not possibly have finished the first bool without his help. in fact, I'd probably still be coding D: He came in at like.. 10pm to the d5 lounge, where 4 of us CS31 kids were chugging away at the project, and spent the next four hours helping us. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU YOU ARE AMAZINGGGGGGG. I dont think any of us would have finished part 1 without you =d

on another note~ Anyone want to go to the Book Festival with me this weekend? I don't know if I'm going to get tickets (Since I'll probably just wander around real quick then hit the books) but if anyone wants to take a jaunt around with me please do tell! (:

note #2- I'M GETTING SUSHI TONIGHT!!! *SQUEEEEEE* [i love sushi :) <3] and even though I got it like... less than a week ago, I can't wait to get it again!
^ I am turning into William. LOL

3 comments:

amy said...

I'm glad that you like what you're doing :D Hehe. Not nerdy at all :P

te-lung david chen (dtc) said...

lol cute post. yes, u are a nerd. i dont get that much excitement just writing functions for class :P.

Steven said...

Whoa! I didn't know you wrote about me! lol. No Problem. I was happy to help =]

Post a Comment

write here! :)