15.5.09

Midterms

Listening to: Haru Haru- Big Bang <= omg i'm so addicted to this song

Random Thought of the Day: SHINee's comeback look is slightly scary o.o but I can't wait for the release of Romeo!!

So its 2am the day before my second math midterm, and if I don't do well, I might as well just drop the class now. But strangely, I'm not very worried. I don't know if its because I've been doing practice problems, and getting most of them correct, or because I just don't want to care anymore. Either way, I'm glad I'm not stressed.

I haven't blogged for a while, I realized, because I've been so busy with midterms and what not. Here's what I've been up to: I joined Traditional Dance! Come see us at ACA's CACN, which is going to be May 29th, I believe. We're going to be doing Qing Dynasty dance (if anyone's seen Princess Pearl, aka Huang Zhu Ge Ge), and we get to wear QiPao and these wicked heels that look like this : yeahhh i'm pretty excited XP



Banquet Comm for NSU: We're planning the Banquet for Nikkei Student Union, which is going to be June 2nd (same day as my CS final... yikes >< ) It's gonna be at LAX Marriott, which is exciting! We've been hard at work fundraising and filming the Newbie Skit and stuff like that :) all funfunfun! Watching KDrama: Boys Before Flowers! I've seen both the Japanese version (Hana Yori Dango) and the Taiwanese version (Meteor Garden), and I probably will watch the chinese version when it's out. Look at this chart though:




compared to all the other Asian ethnicities, why must the boys of China pale so much in comparison? *sadness* [although +1 if you consider Taiwanese boys = Chinese boys too].
Yeah. ... LOL well .. I'm probably going to end up finishing the Korean version either right before summer starts, or at the very beginning of summer. No word when the Chinese version will launch yet, but we'll see, won't we? haha
I think i'll be making myself a drama list for summer, cuz there are so many good ones I want to watch! Any suggestions?

k i think its about time i got to bed. Midterm in less than 8 hours! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Andrew said...

what no, Taiwanese =/= Chinese.. so therefore, Taiwanese just dominates this one. :P

Post a Comment

write here! :)