19.5.09

Epik High

Listening to: One- Epik High

Random Thought of the Day: I wish I weren't so easily offended by small things.


I'm going to post a picture journey of my weekend.

Actually, just of the Epik High concert.

So... on Saturday night, I went to
with and to watch the promotional World Tour of Epik High's album, .
We to the sound of and . The latter's set got really boring though, cuz it was so damn long (almost longer than Epik High's, and they were HEADLINING!), so Lynn and I . Then, we got tired and sat down to wait out Kero One's set. From the ground, the stage looked beautiful.

It was an awesome day.

I'd post more, but its 4:30 and i'm sleepy :)

2 comments:

stina said...

I wish i could have gone :P did they play "One"? XD I love that song!

te-lung david chen (dtc) said...

STEVEN TOLD ME KERO ONE WAS THERE. I WOULD"VE GONE ALSO. I love both epik high and kero one.

Post a Comment

write here! :)