24.8.09

NY, here i come!

I found the perfect training manual for my new job:


Beware: if you come into STC in 2 months and ask me to fix your computer, this is the procedure I will follow.


JK XP

LEAVING FOR NY TODAY! I'm so excited! I'm charging my camera, so I'll take lots of (hopefully) great pictures :] I hope my parents and I don't look too touristy... I told my mom to try and dress a little more stylish than usual.. LOL And then, I'm off to Baltimore and Washington DC! I'm excited to see the reflection pool and the white house and stuff. Once more, great photo opps! Unfortunately, it'll be uh.. thunderstorming the last 3 days of my trip, but hopefully the weather will take a turn for the better...

Listening to: Lollipop - 2ne1 ft Big Bang
Random Thought of the Day: Why do i keep getting headaches?! T___T

2 comments:

T.J. said...

NY!!! have fun angie!!

stina said...

XD have fun and post pics when u get back!! ^___^

Post a Comment

write here! :)