13.8.09

D. Gray Man

Listening to: Last Angel - Tohoshinki (DBSK)
Random Thought of the Day: I... should probably be studying for my final right now.

It's the last day before my final, and I have no motivation whatsoever to study, even though it's kinda a make or break kinda deal ( I pass, then I pass the class. I fail, then I fail the class). Honestly, I don't care much about what grade I get in that class, as long as I pass. Weird, huh, since that's not normally my outlook on school.

Anyways, I've been reading D. Gray-Man recently, and I absolutely love it, maybe more than I love Naruto. This is one of my favorite panels EVER:

The top panel is the exorcists, and the bottom panel is the family of Noahs and the Millenium Earl, whom the exorcists are fighting for the salvation of humanity. It's quite an exciting manga, and gorgeously drawn. I have a penchant for liking only well drawn mangas (regardless of how interesting the story is), so no wonder I like this series so much! There are a total of (i think) 181 chapters right now, and the manga-ka is on hiatus (NOOOO!!) I'm already on Chapter 143, so ... D: I'm going to run out of my beloved D. Gray Man soon!
When I do, I think I'll watch Nobuta, cuz I need to practice Japanese, and because I promised Christina I'd finish it this summer(since... the DVDs ARE hers...).

Then I think I'll start on Pandora Hearts.
LOL T__T

I might cosplay as Allen Walker for Anime LA (since I might not be here for AX next year :[ )
but Sonia is trying to talk me into Alice from Pandora Hearts. Ahh we'll see ;)

2 comments:

stina said...

hahaha it's fine if you dont finish it... but it IS a really cute series!! yamapi is soo cute in it! XD it starts off a little show but if you don't like it by the 5th episode then you can stop XP GOOD LUCK ON UR FINAL!!!

Ryo said...

lol..d.grayman
too bad its on hiatus

Post a Comment

write here! :)