25.5.10

Why is the editor on blogger.com when the doman is user.blogspot.com?

Listening to: My TA drone on about encryption and threat protection
Random Thought of the Day: mmmm popcorn...

I feel like lately, I don't have much to say. School is almost over, and with that comes the end of another chapter of my life. Time marches relentlessly on, endless days pass where I am awake, asleep, unconscious, and then awake again, and events are disjointed in my mind in some grotesque Gaussian blur. I've lost sense of continuance, that four comes after two and between three and five. Months seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours, days fly by like seconds, and all of a sudden I realize that a week has passed, and I'm waking up on a Sunday morning, not a Friday afternoon.

Something must be wrong with me, or is this a byproduct of every hasty college student's life? The buzzing in my brain plays like a deaf man's orchestra, muting all lucid thoughts from traipsing through my conscious. I'm sapped of my creativity. I stare blankly at the ghost of an article, almost as blankly as I stare at math, and despair that inspiration fails to visit me yet again. The pen, held so resolutely in an uplifted hand, is replaced reluctantly, and the click clicking of the mouse resumes. If I distract myself, perhaps a lurking shred of insight will float into my brain?

It's too late/early; I'm not thinking straight.

summer plans
warped tour + road trip with TJ
anime expo with Steven
FILM FESTS with lots of different people - no procrastination, i WILL finally watch star wars [among craploads of other movies]
san diego for kait's partayyy?
learn more japanese / learn some korean!

excited to finally have some [ish] free time!

2 comments:

T.J. said...

well-written! your creativity is still strong! and over the summer, we will hone it everyday :D except the new rules might get in the way...:( whatevs rooftop ftw!

stina said...

i love your writing :)
i miss you, and i miss those late night spontaneous runs to bcaf and de neve late night during finals week, and how we got so distracted by cute korean boys on youtube. :]

good luck on finals angie!! i want to do a photoshoot this summer! I CAN DRIVE!! (well, if you trust my driving ;))

Post a Comment

write here! :)