24.3.10

Starcraft!

Listening to: Bed Rock - Young Money
Random Thought of the Day: a quickie blog and then back to starcraft hehe XP i'm so excited for thursday!

sometimes i feel like theres this other person inside me who is a vindictive pessimistic bitch waiting for my moment of weakness to worm her way out. As much as I hate these types of people, lately she's been taking the reins more and more often. I don't want to be her, and think it's time for me to regain control of my own mentality. Positivity! Yoshhhhh! Therefore to make amends: if I've bashed on you in the last... however many posts, I'm sorry.

also, in related notes:
i don't know if what i've heard is true, but if it is, i'm happy for you. i'm glad things are [hopefully] working out and stuff. ganbaru! ^__^ i'm rooting for ya haha

midnight vchatting is fun heehee... or rather.. midnight vchatting.. that ends up being like.. 4am vchatting <3
spring break has been amazing so far. I think i needed this to clear my head.

1 comments:

Andrew said...

how did you get a beta key? damn you....

oh well, it's probably better that I dont' get to play it. too much work to do....

Post a Comment

write here! :)