3.10.09

Thanks Guys

Listening to: My computer fan
Random Thought of the Day: I am still kinda dizzy :[

Yesterday, I dragged a bunch of my friends (well... essentially, I dragged George's roommates LOL) to a NSU bonfire. It was pretty fun cuz I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO PLAY NINJA AND ITS SUPER FUNSSS!!!!
and then in the last game it was just me and michael yen AND I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE WON except it would have required something really awkward probably (since he was on the floor) so it was good that just then, Toshi called for attention to break up the bonfire so people could get going to the after party.

Yeahhhp. After party was fun.
but man... fail.
I was supposed to look after people too, except it ended up being the other way around LOLOL =|
but yeah. Thanks to my friends for taking care of me <3
and LOL george warned me not to drink too fast... but yeah. I decided I'm gonna try to just drink at one party at the very beginning of each quarter to get it out of my system, and then keep sober the rest of the quarter. Which will work out because I need to be not hungover for class, anyways.

Yup.
Tomorrow is george's birthday. and we are celebrating today.
I am excited.

4 comments:

T.J. said...

tee hee hee

Andrew said...

you're going to stay sober all quarter? hmm, I dunno about that.

George said...

haha welcome for taking you back
and thank you mucho mucho lots for the bday gift and dinner and planning everything out!!!! :)

it was really fun! <3

stina said...

heheeheh :P

Post a Comment

write here! :)