6.10.09

Almost got Scammed =O


Listening to: Jay Chou- Ocean of Flowers
Random Thought of the Day: Mm.... New shoes <3
I ALMOST GOT SCAMMED TODAY! D:
I opened my email, and there was a message from 'Paypal' saying that I had authorized a $12 something charge to "godaddy" and that they suspected that it was unauthorized. Then there was this link that led to a 'Paypal' website, where you could terminate the unauthorized charge. This scam was particularly convincing because I had actually visited godaddy sometime in the summer! I signed in, and then it asked me to verify my credit card number and I was like "HRMMM WAITTT" and I looked at the url and IT WASNT PAYPAL AT ALL!!!! So I exited superfast and then changed my Paypal password.

Next time, methinks I should look at the url first? ^__^;;



zomgzomgzomgzomgzomgzomg I have so much work.
:[

3 comments:

amy said...

>.<''!! GOOD JOB Angie for avoiding getting scammed! That would suck a lot ):

George said...

wowwww that was very close o.o'

stina said...

omg omg :( im stupid. i actually fall for scams like that. which explains how i got my AIM virus!! but now i know better (:

Post a Comment

write here! :)