8.2.09

My Life… as it is right now

||: Wake up
-> Jog/weights+Shower
-> Go to class
-> Come back from/ ditch class
-> do nothing for a while (usually involves google.com/reader
-> lunch
-> Go to class
-> Come back from class with a note book full of doodles and “I’m Gay” written by George while I am asleep
-> work/extracurriculars/do nothing
-> if its tuesday, more class
-> if its not, then more doing nothing.
-> chinese homework
-> sleep  :||   <= repeat sign, for anyone who’s already forgotten music theory

note all the “doing nothing’s”

this is why i am up at 4 am in the night before my chem midterm, utterly fucked.

5 comments:

Steven said...

LOL all the more reason to switch to cs. all those "doing nothing"s will be replaced with "doing my cs __ project @#$%". mmm...

te-lung david chen (dtc) said...

yup.. what a life huh

te-lung david chen (dtc) said...

lol my word confirmation was "panis"

Ryo said...

or just become a guy and all those doing nothings will become jack off sessions

George said...

i'm hungry :(

Post a Comment

write here! :)