18.2.09

Crap-fucking-Tastic

 

Oh hot damn, it’s finally over!

Weeks and weeks of 12-hour cram sessions and falling asleep while trying to choke German into my already overstuffed break and making poor attempts to study Chem while someone in the background is going “WHERE IS ANGIE WE NEED HER ON STAGE” and lab reports and work and studying and yearbook and studying and fun but badly timed social stuff and studying STUDYING STUDYING.

its over! wheeeee!

So what I got out of the last two incredibly flustered weeks:
- Never leave EVERYTHING last minute. Starting.. and finishing a 6-page paper in one day? Not fun. Learning 2.5 chapters of chem in one day? not fun. Doing two post-labs and a pre-lab in one night? not fun. Never. Again. pretty please?
- Not sleeping does really fuck with your mental capacity. since when did equivalence point = pH = pKa? fuck you, Lab. fuck you, lack of curve. Fuck you, fucking C-.

What I have to look forward to:
Dance Marathon!!!  Please help me reach my mandatory minimum of 235! Any amount is appreciated, and if you don’t want to register, feel free to tell me you’d like to donate, and i’ll walk over to wherever you are. WHEREVER. seriously. I’m still 80 bucks short so PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE any amount is appreciated!
CN Afterparty! Boy oh boy do we deserve it for kicking ASS monday night! yay! I’ll looking forward to seeing all the new friends i met during the course of CN again.

Well. Time to figure out frREALS what major i want to be. fREALS.
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write here! :)