16.8.10

Detox

Listening to: Beautiful Things (Gabriel and Dresden Remix) - Andain
Random Thought of the Day: Sleepy, not in Seattle :[

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do something pretty random:
I am gonna go on a cleanse!
I think its just another way for me to try and structure my life, and teach myself to have more discipline.
Cleaning feels good.... I think despite the fact that I have a hard time organizing my thoughts, its calming to know that ordering things is so simple and mindless. I finally know what people mean when they say cleaning is therapeutic.. haha.

no, i will not clean for you when i get stressed =_=;

so yes. starting tomorrow:
no meat, dairy, whatever veganism entails
super limited amounts of coffee and sugar and alcohol
for the most part, no white carbs. whole grain and brown rice and whatnot is good
lots of fruits and veggies

this means: no froyo, no ice cream, limited amounts of boba, but without the milk tea (not that i ever get that anyways.. black tea ftw!), no pastries, and no morning coffee D:
i think the last one will be the hardest lol

its only 3 weeks.. i hope i last!

i think i kinda fucked my body up last quarter
here's to recovery!

also, gonna try to keep my room clean. =d
i think this will be harder than eating clean..

2 comments:

Ryo said...

lol you fucked your body up?
ur probably completely healthy lol

George said...

cleaning room im sure is harder than doing all that LOL

Post a Comment

write here! :)