21.7.10

SHOE LUST

I had some epic moments of shoe lust at the end of last quarter, but they got pushed to the back of my mind what with finals and stuff... but today, I was at hip hop workshops, and damn, the choreographer had some SICKKKK ass kicks. So yah. my NEEEEED for more shoes is back D:

Yay pictures:

DCgrey.jpg

dcwhite.jpg

who knew DC made kicks?? but HOT DAMN.

Cr8tivewhite.jpg

cr8tivegrey.jpg

Creative Recreation, of course. UGH too bad they're men's only, and wayyy not my size ;___;

pumamulti.jpg

pumawhite.jpg

Creative ripoffs by puma, yes. But sexy? yessssssss. and half the price? EVEN BETTERRRR

eckoblack.jpgeckored.jpg

lol i didnt even know ecko made shoes o.o.. but these are pretty nice. but RED OR BLACKK!!! also.. do they look kinda fat to anyone else?

okay i definitely dont know which iwant.. but one thing is certain

...

my bank account is gonna hurt after today... =X


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont do it

angie said...

why nottt :[ :[

George said...

only hightops?? haha. of course dc and ecko made kicks!!!

dude paul smith makes sick guy shoes

Post a Comment

write here! :)