12.7.10

I HAVENT BLOGGED IN SOOO LONGGG!!!

Listening to: Stab My Back - AAR Random Thought of the Day: I've been thinking a lot recently @.@ confuzzledness

Continuing the trend of blogging right before midterms, I have a midterm this thursday, and as you can see, i'm blogging, not studying... Although, I'm currently at work, so I suppose I can cut myself some slack.

I'm surprised.. I've been relatively on top of my shit so far this summer. I did every single problem my stats professor assigned (and didnt assign =O ), and I've been, for the most part, consistently reading for CS180. Hopefully I'll be able to continue this trend through the year :] Not to mention, I've still been able to go out almost every night (mostly to Anh's place =d ) and hang out with my friends. yayyyy :D

So... since I haven't blogged in a while, here's a picture anthology of my summer so far! [not very complete :[ I'm, sadly, very inconsistent with the camphone pictures, and I hardly take my SLR out anymore since it's so bulky. I want to take more pictures! D:

Tapioca!cooking for friends :Dstreet art.pngpartyyy!warped tourPink'sMEATpopped tire.jpgsoulfulsaint motel.jpgcheesecakebaby.jpg

in order:
1. Making tapioca for boba! with T. and Y.
2. Shrimp fried rice; for J. A. and S.
3. Break dancers; Santa Monica with S.
4. Alcoholic Rabbits; Costco with Chris
5. Punks; Warped Tour with A., B., and T.
6. Pink's with R.
7. KBBQ; O Dae San with A, J, S. S.
8. Popped Tire; Arcadia with E. S. S. J. A., photo courtesy of J.
9. Soulful Souffle; Arcadia with E. S. S. J. A., photo courtesy of J
10. Saint Motel concert; Hammer Museum with T. and S.
11. Perfect cheesecake; Baked with E. for V. cuuuute :D
12.Babyyyy! <3



Yup! Eventful summer so far! :D And this isn't even the half of it. I'm loving that despite the ridiculous pile of work I have all the time... I still have time to do amazing stuff like this. Yay summer <3

Still looking forward to:
1. A. finally bringing his car
2. Inception on opening night!
3. Marathoning starwars
4. FFXIII + Boba
5. DANCE WORKSHOPS GALOREEEE

yay long post to make up for lack of posting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write here! :)