25.1.10

I'm hoping someday you'll forgive me

Listening to:
Random Thought of the Day:

i passed a store in a westwood that made me think of him
unwittingly i bought 2 jars of his favorite hotsauce
and i'm not even super into that crunchy pepper oil stuff
I have to keep changing songs because sometimes
I accidentally find myself listening to those old songs

i have some lyrics for him

leave me out with the waste
this is not what i do
this is the wrong kind of place
to be thinking of you

i wonder if someone will pass it on
already i'm nervous and i wonder

if that's allright, yeah
if i give my gun away when its loaded
is that alright, yeah
if you don't shoot it how am i supposed to hold it?


on a brighter note
here's a twitter documenting my and my roommates' random idiocy.
good times

1 comments:

Ryo said...

its the answer to my rhetorical question on what that constant is. lol
that's what this entry is about

Post a Comment

write here! :)