10.12.09

The Trichotomy of my Taste

I have very diverse tastes.
In fact, I believe if you pull me apart and separate my interests and activities into distinct groups, I may well be four different people in one body. I find this a very interesting concept, so in the next (few) posts I'm going to see if I can do just that - separate this things I like into different categories, and see just how different my 'personalities' are... =d

The dark
I actually really really enjoy macabre art.actually, let me rephrase that. I have a weird fascination with it.
Sometimes, I wish I could pull this look off:
Or dress like this without being gawked at...

Things I like include :

I think I'm growing out of my skulls and crossbones phase though. Especially when mixed with pink~~ so childish! I'd like to think that my taste is becoming more refined and elegant..


.. but in the end, punk is punk.
just keep it out of the trash, kids, and pull down that skirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

write here! :)