19.9.09

Thinking....

Listening to: The tapping of the keyboards
Random Thought of the Day: I think I only like working when I have access to the internet. Then I can do random stuff online when nothing is going on. :)

So i was thinking last night... I was at D&B, and it was my friend/coworker's 21st birthday, and she got plastered. Luckily for her, her brother was there to take care of her, and it was really really cute how worried he was about her. But yeah. So that got me thinking...

DAMMIT I WISH I HAD A BROTHER :[
haha I was actually supposed to have one, cuz my mom had a boy before me, but then he was miscarried. But thats lucky cuz otherwise I wouldnt be here, i guess. But still.... I'd like to have a brother.

Especially one that buys me one too many drinks on my 21st and then takes care of me afterwards. LOL

4 comments:

stina said...

LOL angie.. i forgot to tell you... i have a brother now xD. he's not really my brother but I pretended to be his 13 year old sister to get into a buffet for half price and it worked (: and now we are siblings on facebook. :D

hehee you have George :D and you have a lot of guy friends who will take care of you ^.^

Melinda said...

the yogurtland is where the pinkberry used to be!

p.s. i really like your pictures! what camera do you use?

angie said...

i use a Canon Rebel XSi :D

George said...

aww me taking care of you when you get plastered isn't cute? :(

Post a Comment

write here! :)