7.9.09

New York and DC photos

Listening to: GLP
Random Thought of the Day: dude ISA was so ridiculously kickass... BEST night in a LONG time =D

~~ This is cross posted from my other blog. ~~

I should update more! Here are a few pictures from new york/DC! I'm working on post processing, so these are kinda rough.. I wonder if they're okay?This is the World Trade Center... or at least, where it used to be. Once again, messing around with post processing.This is the washington monument. I swear, DC is ridiculously gorgeous. Particularly around Capitol Hill.. right before a thunderstorm. The sunsets are stunning.

I love hte grittiness and starkness of hte building. is it a bit much though? >< And a wee lil crawly that made its way up my leg, while i was sitting on a bench in front of lincoln memorial. Cute, neh? XP My first ever decent bug macro. only 1/10 ended up passable :[


Yup. have i improved? XP

6 comments:

George said...

that bug is absolutely not cute. scary.

t said...

I've got to agree with George on the bug.

T.J. said...

hey cool photos! i like the third one a lot, kinda looks like it could be a shot taken from the spiderman movie

Andrew said...

yeah agreed, nice composition in the third, with the statue of liberty sorta sneaking in there.

I think the 2nd pic would be amazing if there was a way to brighten up the foreground

te-lung david chen (dtc) said...

awesome buggo

stina said...

um. the bug is creepy. something similar came up to my friend's jeans today =\
and, i like the third pic a lot!

Post a Comment

write here! :)